Heart-Centered Leaders Summit
Terms & Conditions for Free Registration
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions serve as your contract for participation in the Heart-Centered Leaders Summit (hereinafter, “the Summit”), which is created and operated by MC Tesseract, LLC.
In the following Terms and Conditions, the term “Operator” refers to MC Tesseract, LLC, along with that entity’s owners, officers, affiliates, employees, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns.
By registering for the Summit, you are agreeing to all of the following:
- What’s Included in Free Summit Registration: Registering for the Summit entitles you to the following:
- The right to access and watch presentations by approximately 20 expert speakers to help you grow your business (the “Summit Speakers”). The presentations will be pre-recorded and will be released from March 16 through 19, 2021. You will have access to each recorded presentation for 24 hours from the time of its release, at which time your access will expire.
- A link with a tentative list of Summit Speakers, subjects, and schedules. Please note: the precise number, identities, subject matter, and schedule of the Summit Speakers is subject to change without notice.
- Access to the free Facebook community for the Summit.
- The chance to win various prizes at random should you qualify.
- Access to a download called the “Community Building Game Plan.”
- The opportunity to purchase additional access and services as an upgrade package.
- Email List: You understand that you may be added to the Summit email list, and that you may need to confirm your subscription to the email list. If you do not join (or you unsubscribe from) the Summit email list, you may not receive the links and other information required to access and participate in the Summit fully.
- No Professional Services: No presentation or content provided during the course of the Summit or in the Facebook group is intended to be professional services or advice. No part of the Summit should be seen as a substitute for professional services or advice. Rather, the presentations and any content or material provided to you are solely educational in nature. The Operator and Summit Speakers may take steps to ensure the educational nature of the content is maintained. You will not construe the program to be therapeutic, psychological, medical, financial, or legal services or advice.
- Your Responsibility: Ultimately, your business, your relationships, and your physical and mental health are your responsibility. You agree to consult with an appropriate licensed professional, such as a therapist, medical doctor, and/or dietitian, before making any changes that may affect your physical or mental health. You also agree to consult with an appropriate licensed professional, such as a financial advisor, accountant, and/or attorney, before making any changes that affect your business or finances. You will not hold the Operator or any Summit Speakers liable for your failure to consult with an appropriate licensed professional or your failure to follow such professional’s advice.
- No Outcome Guaranteed: You understand and acknowledge that all decisions in life and business come with a degree of risk and no outcome is certain. Moreover, you understand and acknowledge that material presented by the Summit Speakers may require time and effort on your part to implement, and that many factors will affect your success in life and business. Such factors are outside the control of the Operator and Summit Speakers. Accordingly, neither the Operator nor any Summit Speakers make any promises or guarantees of any kind regarding any particular outcome or result from your participation in the Summit. You agree that you will not hold the Operator or any Summit Speakers liable for the failure to attain an desired outcome or result from your participation in the Summit.
- Presentation Content: All content in the Summit Speakers’ presentations represents the opinions of those Speakers’ only, and does not represent the opinion of the Operator or any other party. Additionally, the Operator cannot and does not guarantee the quality or veracity of the presentations or their content. The Summit Speakers are solely responsible for the content of their presentations.
- Liability Waiver: You agree that you will not hold the Operator or any Summit Speakers liable for any damages or losses that you may suffer or incur, whether personal or business, as a direct or indirect result of your participation in the Summit, your participation any ancillary Summit activities, or your use of any Summit content.
- Indemnity: You will indemnify the Operator and all Summit Speakers against any and all liability to third parties for any damages or losses that you may cause and which arise as a direct or indirect result of your participation in the Summit, your participation any ancillary Summit activities, or your use of any Summit content.
- Intellectual Property: The Summit and any content or material provided to you during the course of the Summit are the creative product and intellectual property of Operator and/or the Operator’s affiliates or suppliers, which include the Summit Speakers. The Summit and its content may be accessed and used by yourself for the purposes of furthering your own goals for the duration of the Summit. You will not give, sell, loan, copy, or otherwise transfer any of the Summit’s content in any form to any other person or entity. You also will not portray yourself as the creator or owner of the Summit or any of its content. The Operator and Summit Speakers will take any appropriate action to protect their intellectual property rights.
- Confidentiality: In general, the Operator will keep confidential any personal, business, or financial information you may share during the course of your participation in the Summit. Except as needed to plan and operate the Summit, the Operator will not share your information with third parties without your consent. However, you understand and acknowledge that there is there is no legal privilege protecting your information and, therefore, neither the Operator nor any Summit Speakers make any absolute promise of confidentiality. The Operator and, if necessary, Summit Speakers, may share your information in the following circumstances: (a) when required to comply with a valid subpoena or order from law enforcement or a court of competent jurisdiction; (b) when forming a reasonable suspicion that you may be engaged in child abuse, elder abuse, or human trafficking; and (c) when forming a reasonable suspicion that you may be about to cause harm to yourself or others, or commit a crime.
- Facebook Group: In order to join and participate in the Summit Facebook group, you must have a Facebook account and be compliant with Facebook’s terms and standards, and you must agree to the group’s rules. You agree to act at all times with kindness and respect toward Summit Speakers, the Operator’s staff, and all other Summit participants, as well as to respect the privacy of others. Please note that the Operator has no control over how Facebook or other participants use your posts, and thus the Operator makes no promise that anything you post in the Facebook group will remain confidential. You agree that you will not hold the Operator liable in any way for any actual or perceived damages resulting from your participation in the Facebook group.
- Consideration: You understand and agree that your access to the Summit and its content constitutes fair and valuable consideration in return for any rights that you are waiving or compromising in these Terms and Conditions. Your access to the Summit is conditioned upon you agreeing to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
- Misuse & Violations: You understand and acknowledge that misuse of the Summit or any Summit content, or violations of any of these Terms and Conditions, will result in your immediate dismissal from the Summit as well as appropriate legal action to protect the Operator and the Summit Speakers.
- Effective Dates: These Terms and Conditions are effective from the date on which you register for the Summit through the earlier of: (a) you cancelling your participation or registration in the Summit, (b) the Operator dismissing you from the Summit, or (c) the Summit’s stated end.
- Severability. Should any portion of these Terms and Conditions be adjudicated invalid or unenforceable for any reason, it is the intent of the parties that all remaining portions remain effective to the extent practicable.
- Choice of Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California. Any action to enforce any portion of these Terms and Conditions will be brought in Los Angeles County, California.
- Complete Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the subjects discussed herein, These Terms and Conditions may not be modified except in writing in a document signed by you and the Operator. You may be required to agree to additional terms or conditions if you choose to purchase any upgrade or upsell.